Le Pays des Contes de Fées is the twin attraction of Casey Jr. Le Petit Train du Cirque. Both offer a ride to Storybook Land.
A cruise to Storybook Land
In le Pays des Contes de Fées, you board a boat for a pleasant little cruise in the heart of Storybook Land, a miniature world tour of the great Disney classics with an associated music, which also represent European countries.
- The dwarfs’ mine and house (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
- The gingerbread house (Babes in the Woods)
- Rapunzel’s high tower (Tangled)
- The Old Mill
- Prince Eric’s seaside castle (The Little Mermaid)
- The Greek temple and Mount Olympus (Fantasia)
- Snow-covered landscapes from Peter and the Wolf
- The ‘Night on Bald Mountain’ (Fantasia)
- The Cave of Wonders (Aladdin)
- A scene from The Sword in the Stone
- Belle’s village and the Beast’s castle
- The Emerald City and the Witch’s Castle (The Wizard of Oz and Return to Oz)
What you might want to know
- Waiting time: 10 to 20 minutes
- Loved by: everybody!
- Side by side seating: 4 people if children
- Minimum size: none
- Pregnant women: accessible
- Fastpass : no
- Single rider: no
- Extra Magic Time: no